Retarded Animal Babies 23 Retarded Animal Babies 23

How?

How did you know about those flower's for that mouse? Anyway, great as ever... looking forward to later episodes. Love how your increasing inside jokes. Keep them coming.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Simply The Best Thing in The Universe

The beat is awesome, Their faces are hilarious, and the the way you took "mind blowing" was quite literal.

Great job, make more, and live a wonderful life!
100/100

(btw I think their masterbaiting in there.)

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

I thank you sir

love your tuff, say no more.

Btw love the "watch this while you wait" 10 minute video :D

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

good

0~c_k:595,391.65|w_i:596.7,-283.35|c_
p:673.35,390|c_q:745,400|c_n:516.65,3 96.65|c_s:818.35,391.65|w_i:505,-288.
35|w_i:668.35,-285|w_i:733.3,-288.25|
w_i:805.05,-291.7|

lol good game, try this one out it will make you laugh SO hard.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Great job!

What most people don't understand is that this is funny and anti climatic, this is better than most of that game on here and it is truly unique.

Anti-Blam

The who is it one was Jesus, now I can't sleep DX

Great job btw!

Acid Paradox - Press Start Acid Paradox - Press Start

WOAH

You just blew my 8-bit dic... Mind!

Acid Paradox - Endless Ghost T Acid Paradox - Endless Ghost T

ur awesome

I like this stuff, make moar, or suffer.

I love the clicks and claks, the bass transitions are repetitive but i never get tired of hearing them. Nice job Cobb!

Acid Paradox - Minecraft Acid Paradox - Minecraft

sadness

calm 3 always brings a sad vibe and makes me all nostalgic feeling but i like it.

In todays world classical serious music is tossed and horrible music like lil' wayne is appreciated.
I always thought it was missing something but you found it, a jazzy snap' n tap!

Tali'Zorah Tali'Zorah

Yay Bioware!

I love mass effect and Dragon age, seeing this puts a smile on my face remembering how I always diagreed with tali in mass effect 1 and 2.

5/5 10/10
Love your work, keep it coming! ~Eli

Clari responds:

Thanks a lot! ^^

Sailor Dead Moon Sailor Dead Moon

MMMMM Zombies

Keep up the great work you fricked up person, LMAO

love zombies btw make more :P

Abbyka responds:

I have a list of suggestions some people have made that I intend to work on! Don't know which one to do next though, there are a ton of good ideas.

Michangelo meets Zelda Michangelo meets Zelda

urrg

Your picture is perfect, I wish I could draw like that.

BTW-

I hate the anime version of link game's (they are good but I prefer the classics)
I loved ocarina of time and master quest, and twilight princess was the only new Zelda that didn't totally fail at capturing the old fun of Zelda but the best is defiantly Ocarina of time
I also played the original Zelda which was great but, like all other old games, had it's major flaws
After Ocarina I think it all when down hill, in Majora's the story was good but the game play was just too weird and different

Again I loved the drawing (exactly like the scene in the temple of time after finishing the Spirit Temple) ,sorry I got in a rant!

Abbyka responds:

You can rant all you want! I agree! I do prefer the old Zelda games. I had fun with one of the DS versions(forget which one) but it didn't have the same magic that I loved about the classics. Most of my favorite video games are classics too!